Upcoming Guild and Guild Members Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Kids & Art 4-day Virtual Summit and Benefit Art Show
September 23 @ 8:00 am – September 26 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
The art show opens September 23, but anyone can browse the event page, speakers, and art show right now! The art show will include artwork from our kids as well as donating artists (view all participating artists here.)
- Main event page: https://cutt.ly/ahi2020 or https://one.bidpal.net/ahi2020/welcome
- Art show: https://cutt.ly/ahi2020art or https://one.bidpal.net/ahi2020/browse/all
- Register for tickets! https://cutt.ly/ahi2020register or https://one.bidpal.net/ahi2020/ticketing(details:ticketing-summary)
Sessions from Innovators
Each day will include sessions from innovators within the arts and health sectors, including the following:
- Chip Conley, Airbnb Strategic Advisor for Hospitality & Leadership + Modern Elder Academy Founder
- David Hornik, General Partner at August Capital
- Karan Parikh, Founder of GreenRain – Immersive experiences with virtual reality
- Lisa Solomon, author of “A Field Guide to Color” to lead a color meditation.
- Special virtual art tours from De Young Museum (working on the latest Frida Kahlo: Appearances Can Be Deceiving show!) and Stanford Children’s Hospital