The Guild of American Papercutters (GAP) welcomes all papercutting artists, learners, and fans. International members are welcome. Annual dues for all members, US & international, are 40 USD. (To renew, log in and go to your account page.)
If you decide to register via mail (offline), you can print, complete and enclose this registration form.
Some benefits of membership in the Guild are:
- Space on our website and in our Instagram feed (@guildofamericanpapercutters) devoted to your upcoming events and shows, as well as a featured spot on our Members Artwork page where you may link to your existing professional websites
- An email subscription to First Cut, a monthly newsletter featuring news about papercutting, member events, and guild activities
- Access to our entire archive of past newsletters (since 1988!)
- Free or low-cost entry of your artworks into our Members Shows, exhibited at the National Museum and elsewhere across the US
- Member-rate registration for our biennial Papercutting Conferences (aka Collections), where papercut artists gather, learn, share, and form lifelong friendships. (Conference 2020 which was set to take place in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 28-July 2, 2020, has unfortunately been postponed–but we will keep you posted on the new date!).
- Annual gift of postcards, prints, and other publications, sent as a way of thanking you and sharing each other’s artwork
- Access to any grants and awards the Guild may offer
- Discounts on art materials at selected art supply stores (coming soon!)
- …and, of course, access to the classic GAP Logo stickers, to show off your Guild Membership on your artwork!
We hope you’ll decide to join us!