First time teaching for the Guild? Or are you just thinking about teaching for us, and want to know what’s what? You’ve come to the right page! GAP regularly offers a monthly two-hour workshop, and we are always looking for good teachers who can share their skills and ideas. Click on the button above to suggest a class and submit your resume to us. Once you are set to teach your class, use the list below to stay on track.
- Submit class description
- Submit materials list
- Upload images of the project
- Access graphics to advertise your class
- Assess your camera set-up
- (optional) Sign up for a dry run to practice
- Sign onto Zoom 15 min before start of class
- Deadline for getting description and materials list to us
- What if I need to send supplies in advance?
- Sample Teaching Contract
- What We Need from You (W2, etc.)
- Will/can my session be videorecorded?
- Who can access the recording?
- Who owns the recording?
- How long and where will it be available?
- Can I use the videorecording for my own advertising or teaching purposes?
- Can I opt out of having my class recorded?
An automatic survey is sent out after each online workshop – for the survey questions, click here. You will have access to the responses.
Becoming a Member
- Why the Guild?
- Join Us!