Skip to content
- Cardstock paper -( a flesh tone and perhaps three other colors) – OR whatever palate you want! (I will be using Recollections cardstock paper)
- A couple of wooden skewers – I prefer 10” bamboo skewers (thin enough to snap) but wood toothpicks will also work. A single 10” skewer is enough to make one human figure.
- Needle nose pliers with a cutter – or tweezers and a pair of heavy duty ‘non’ paper scissors would also do!
- Watercolor – if you wish to darken or change the skin tone of the wooden sticks
- A mini glue gun
- A ‘base’ to set your picnic scene on – this could be a piece of cardboard or a box frame, I will be using shallow wood frame around 8” x 10”
- Regular paper scissors